LEAVE OF ABSENCE AND FINES
- Parents should avoid asking for leave for their wards unless essential.
- Leave of absence is granted only on a written application duly signed by the parent
or guardian or a telephone message on the day of absence (message received later
than the date will not be entertained)
- Any student absenting himself/herself on from the day the school re-opens after
a break shall be fined ` 50/- per day unless the leave has been sanctioned.
- A student who absents himself from morning roll call shall pay a fine of ` 20/-
(fine for late coming is ` 20/-).
- The name of the student, who remains absent from school for six consecutive days
without prior information in writing, will be struck off the rolls. Re-admission
if granted, shall be given on payment of a re-admission fee of ` 500/-.
- Special fine will be imposed if a student-
- Uses unfair means in an examination.
- Violates the discipline of the school.
- Attends the school without proper uniform.
- Misses classes before the examination.
- Students found using unfair means during examination will be dealt with severely.
The following punishments are likely to be imposed depending upon the seriousness
of the cases:-
- Heavy fine and/or suspension.
- Detention in the same class.
- Expulsion from the school.
- An application for leave on medical grounds must be accompanied by a medical certificate
from a qualified doctor with his registration stamp on it.
- Attendance on Saturday & during school functions is mandatory.