CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS
We expect as well as try to imbibe in them...
- An unending love for India, our motherland.
- Respect to the National Flag, National Anthem and National Song.
- Truthfulness as an integral part of one’s personality.
- Respect and obedience to parents, teachers and elders.
- Keen interest in studies.
- Fine social etiquettes.
- Co- operation with parents, brothers and sisters at home and with teachers and mates
- Dignity of labour and hard work.
- A sensitivity towards the immediate environment.
- A sense of pride in the school uniform.
- Cleanliness and orderliness in the school campus.
- Importance of maintaining personal health through games and exercise.
- Aesthetic sensibility and appreciation for visual and performing arts.
- Values like co-operation, caring and sharing.
- Caring for school property.