3 years 3 months to 4 years 3 months as on March 31, of that year. Please bring
Original Birth Certificate for Submission at the time of Registration.
Original Birth Certificate from the Panchayat, Municipal Committee / Corporation
or from a hospital will have to be produced at the time of registration.
1. A latest family photograph of father, mother and ward is to be affixed
on the admission form
2. Please note that registration makes a child eligible for interaction only;
it does not guarantee admission. Incomplete forms may be rejected.
1. The dates for the Registration and interaction of the candidates can be
changed as per the convenience of the school authorities.
2. The fee and other charges once deposited will not be refunded.
Admission to +1 (XI)
Admission will be purely on the basis of marks obtained at the Secondary School Level of CBSE.
Criteria for deciding the selection of Stream
Choice and allotment of the stream will depend upon the percentage attained by the
student in the Board. Cut off percentage for admission to different streams may
vary from year to year.
For students other than KVM and other Boards, the discretion for admission vests
with the Principal, subject to the availability of seats.
Subject to the availability of seats, admission to all other classes will be granted
on the basis of a written test.
Students migrating from other schools must submit their Transfer and Migration Certificate
and Progress Reports from their previous schools.
1. Date of birth once registered and spellings of the name of student and
parents on the form will not be altered later.
2. Due consideration for admission will be given to the children of EWS families
as per provisions of RTE Act.